It’s always difficult to think about death and planning for it is not something that we think about or really want to talk about. But it is a topic that should be discussed and planned for. Pre-planning allows you peace of mind and lets you make the choices that are important to you. It also relieves your family members or loved ones the difficult task of making those decisions for you at the time of your death.
By pre-planning your funeral, you can:
- Control the costs of your funeral and protect yourself and family from rising costs
- Detail your wishes
- Make arrangements during a time of peace and not leave them to your family in time of grief
- Your personal records are organized and easy for loved ones to locate
- Protects your estate and insurance so that it goes to your loved ones and not your funeral
- Provides protection in case your death occurs sooner than expected
If you are interested in planning ahead, fill out our quick questionnaire and receive a FREE copy of our Personal Record and Guide Booklet.